The former parent company of Network Solutions (now Web.com), sold Network Solutions creating the need for a new 100,000 sf headquarters within a short one year timeframe.
- After being invited to present and propose its services among many competing brokerages, Larsen Commercial was awarded tenant representation of Network Solutions.
- We interviewed and engaged an architect and a project management firm to rapidly define their requirements.
- We performed a market search and uncovered multiple alternatives at 21 available locations.
- Larsen Commercial orchestrated space planning and project cost budgeting.
- We negotiated a new long-term lease agreement for Network Solutions with the built in "flexibility" of cancellation, expansion and renewal provisions.
- Five years later, the Larsen-negotiated "very low cost cancellation provision" was used by Larsen (again re-engaged) to further renegotiate this large lease saving Network Solutions more than $5 million during a corporate realignment.