American Insurance Association was restructuring and needed to reduce its long-term occupancy costs. With 3.5 years remaining on their lease they were looking to lower their rental expenses.
- We selected an architecture and construction firm to evaluate their needs.
- We analyzed current rental costs vs. market alternatives.
- We took American Insurance on multiple tours of potential properties and negotiated competitive pricing.
- We prepared a presentation for AIA's Board of Directors and negotiated a new lease.
- We helped them save over $1 million dollars on the remaining 3 year lease term, and an additional $5 million dollars over the following 10 years.